Saniflo SaniCOMPACT: Self-Contained Upflush Toilet
Have a small space that needs a new toilet? Want to add a bathroom to that closet, basement, or odd nook? That’s no problem with the Saniflo upflush toilet! Designed to make adding a bathroom easy, the Saniflo SaniCOMPACT toilet is one of our top-selling models, and for many good reasons.
Pick one up if you’re planning to do any of these:
- You want to put a bathroom in a very small space.
- You want a toilet that uses as little water as possible.
- You’re installing a toilet and sink or bathroom for someone with limited physical abilities.
This toilet is ideal for home, residential, and light commercial use. The SaniCOMPACT is a durable toilet unit that’s modern and good-looking all at once.
Why The Sanicompact?
Out of all toilet units out there, why is the Saniflo SaniCOMPACT the most recommended for the macerator-type compact toilets of green houses? The answer is simple. It’s the perfect toilet unit for most people who want a bathroom or half-bathroom addition without the fuss. The Saniflo toilet is designed for the modern home. Find out why customers love this product.
- The SaniCOMPACT is the simplest Saniflo toilet to install. In fact, there are only three connections you need to make: the toilet tank to the water supply, the macerating pump to the discharge pipe, and the macerating pump to the electrical supply. This makes it easy for even nonplumbers to install.
- SaniCOMPACT is a self-contained toilet. Featuring a china toilet bowl and macerator and pump in a one-piece compact unit, this modern toilet works well for anyone with limited space or a smaller budget. You still get all the bang for your buck, but you don’t have to deal with a full-size unit.
- Minimal water consumption. The SaniCOMPACT uses much less water than standard toilets do. The dual flush version of this unit uses only 1.28 gallons per flush and is more efficient than most toilets are.
Ready to purchase your Saniflo toilet? Contact us today for any questions you may have.
SaniCOMPACT Upflush Kit Includes
- Saniflo SaniCOMPACT self-contained upflush toilet bowl and macerating system
- Free custom toilet seat!
The Saniflo SaniCOMPACT toilet is a system used to install a half bathroom up to nine feet below the sewer line or even up to 100 feet away from a soil stack. The SaniCOMPACT is designed to connect with the following:
- This SaniCOMPACT upflush toilet
- Any sink
The SaniCOMPACT is a combination of a vitreous china toilet bowl and macerator/pump built into one compact unit. This modernly shaped, self-contained china toilet is especially designed with several ideas in mind:
- For situations where there is not enough space
- As a toilet that uses a minimum amount of water
- As a toilet for use with people who have physical limitations
The Saniflo SaniCOMPACT is the simplest of all upflush toilets to install; there are just three connections:
- The toilet tank is connected to the water supply.
- The macerating pump is connected to the small-diameter discharge pipework.
- The macerating pump is connected to the electrical supply.
Then optionally connect the discharge pipes from the sink.
The SaniCOMPACT needs no gravity flow tank as the flushing action and macerating pump cycle are automatic after pressing a push button on top of the bowl. The flushing mechanism is electrically timed to allow water to pass through the toilet.
When you press the push button, this activates a timer and a solenoid valve in order to fill and wash the sides of the bowl. The motor starts, and the waste and paper are sucked inside, where it is macerated and pumped away. The motor stops after approximately 10 to 15 seconds, and the timer programs the refill of the bowl with fresh water.
The inside of the Saniflo SaniCOMPACT toilet comprises a pressure switch and circuit board assembly, which starts and stops the unit, and the motor, which drives the blade and the pump. The motor is sealed for life in an oil-filled enclosure.
A common spindle/shaft drives the impeller and the Saniflo macerator/pump blades. The moving parts, therefore, are kept to an absolute minimum. Water and organic waste matter enter the chamber and are reduced to slurry as the macerator blades rotate at 3,600 rpm.
The reduced solids are picked up, and the impeller mounted beneath the motor ejects the waste. The parts handle the effluent from a toilet upward to nine feet and/or 100 feet horizontally (with gravity fall).
The discharge elbow on the back of the Saniflo SaniCOMPACT toilet can be rotated 360 degrees to fit any type of installation required. A nonreturn valve, which comes already assembled on the discharge elbow, prevents backflow into the unit.
The SaniCOMPACT is a forced main and does not need to be vented and connected to a vent stack. Other fixtures may need to be vented as per local plumbing codes. It is also highly recommended for the Saniflo macerator/pump to be connected to a ground fault interrupter (GFI) circuit.The SaniCOMPACT has been certified to American and Canadian standards. Macerating standard; US: CSA Certified—ASME A112.3.4, CA: Macerating Standard CSA B45.9.
SaniCOMPACT Water Conservation
The SaniCOMPACT uses much less water than a regular toilet does. The standard dual flush version uses 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf) and 1 gpf (3.8 lpf). To choose either option, the unit is provided with a dual push button. This option allows using less water than any regular toilet does but with the same efficiency.
- Two-year full manufacturer warranty
- Extended 3-year warranty with product registration (www.Saniflo.com/Register)
How SaniFlo Works: Instructional Video
SaniCOMPACT Product Specifications
H18½" x W14½" x D21½"
H47cm x W36cm x D55cm
No carbon brushes or gears.
Tested over 30,000 cycles. 3600 rpm.
110-115V; 60Hz; 15 Amps
Usage 7.2 Amps
Horizontally to 100 ft (30m)
Gravity Fall on Horizontal installations: 1/4" per ft
Pumps vertically to 9 ft (2.7m)
DISCHARGE PIPE DIAMETER
Polypropylene, C.R.P., Stainless Steel, Neoprene
NORMAL RUNNING TIME
subject to installation pipe run
WATER PER FLUSH (Normal Flush)
1.28 US gal
WATER PER FLUSH (Eco Flush)
1 US gal